Every six months we produce three at-a-glance wallcharts: ICT Media Contacts, Business Media Contacts and a PR and Marketing Planner
These wallcharts are offered for free to marketers, PR managers and communications specialists across Australia and New Zealand and are invaluable tools to help you plan execute marketing campaigns and PR programs.
Complete the form below in order to receive a copy of one or more of these posters and we’ll get them into the post to you straight away.
PR & Marketing Planner
Every state school holiday, parliament sitting day, major charity day, regional or city show day and religious holiday is listed in this easy-to-use wallchart. It’s a great tool for marketers who want to avoid launches or campaigns that clash with other key dates. It’s also great if you want to leverage those same dates.
B2B ICT Media Contacts
Get to know the local B2B IT Media landscape with our free Australia and New Zealand IT media contact wallchart. Every ICT and channel masthead and full contact details are available on this ‘at-a-glance poster’.
Business Media Contact Wallchart
Get to know the local Business Media landscape with our free Australia and New Zealand IT media contact wallchart. Every major business publication and key vertical industry publications are available on this ‘at-a-glance poster’.
- How to maintain brand consistency using guidelines
- Four reasons why using lead capture forms on social media is beneficial for your business
- Why it's essential to always update your website content
- Latest benchmark results explain what's going on in Australian PR consultancies right now
- Media training: how it can help even experienced executives perform better
- Don't let your marketing automation platform become an overpriced email system
MEDIA CONTACTS AND EVENT PLANNING
Amplify your marketing, avoid conflicting dates and target the right journalists. Ask for your free:
- Marketing planner wallchart
- B2B IT media contact wallchart
- Business media contact wallchart