How we collect your information
When you are asked to provide details, we may collect one or all of the following:
- Name, Job Title and Company
- Contact information (including email address)
- Other information relevant to the request
How we protect your information
Your personal information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse, loss and unauthorised access. When your personal information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy the information.
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you are concerned that the personal information we hold about you is incorrect, please contact us immediately.
Links to third parties
Recognition PR may change this policy by updating this page. Please check back from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
If you have any questions regarding this policy please contact us.
- How to maintain brand consistency using guidelines
- Four reasons why using lead capture forms on social media is beneficial for your business
- Why it's essential to always update your website content
- Latest benchmark results explain what's going on in Australian PR consultancies right now
- Media training: how it can help even experienced executives perform better
- Don't let your marketing automation platform become an overpriced email system
MEDIA CONTACTS AND EVENT PLANNING
Amplify your marketing, avoid conflicting dates and target the right journalists. Ask for your free:
- Marketing planner wallchart
- B2B IT media contact wallchart
- Business media contact wallchart